Monday, February 01, 2016

Dani visits the Minneapolis Jensens and Christensens

After Nolan was born I was dying to get to Minneapolis to meet our cute new nephew and his parents were happy to have a helper to come help out with a nighttime feeding or two.  I was happy to meet him and he seemed to like me pretty well.  Another bonus to the trip was seeing Camie and her family as well since they live nearby.  Unfortunately, I got a little stomach bug somewhere along the way and spent most of the first full day laying on an air mattress and throwing up.  Luckily it was a 12 hour bug and no one else got it, but it did throw off some daytime plans for Camie, Hayley, and I.  After I was feeling better I was able to help by getting up with Nolan for a nighttime feeding and letting his parents sleep.  Taylor and Hayley also were able to show me around some of Minneapolis and we had a fun dinner with Camie and Matt, Hayley and Taylor (and Nolan), and I.  Before I flew out on Sunday we went to church and I got to see Camie in action in her Relief Society calling.  It was a quick weekend and a bummer to have a chunk of it taken up being sick but fun to be able to meet the newest member of the family.

 






0 comments: