Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A New Name for Motherhood

I was helping Jacob get dressed and he was keeping his balance by putting his hands on my head... this must have reminded him of blessings because he told me when he gets older he gets the priesthood. I told him he was right. Claire then chimed in "when I am bigger I will get the priesthood." I told her, "No, remember, the priesthood is only for boys." To which she replied "no the pink priesthood is for girls." It is amazing the power that the color pink holds.

4 comments:

ANJ said...

OH MY GOSH. THAT IS AMAZING.

I love that girl.

Unknown said...

Claire is good a figuring out every angle.

love that girl also.

Holly said...

I'm giggling! I love those twinners! Thanks for the love notes delivered by Nana. We miss you.

Nan said...

This has to be one of my all time favorite Claire/Jacob stories! Both of them have little minds that never stop processing information. Way to record this one Dani!