Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 11, 2011

Twins 2.0 arrived! Sorry it has taken so long for me to get this up. My goal was to make it to 35 weeks and on the 10th I was 35 weeks. At 1 AM on the 11th my water broke... I made it 1 hour past the 10th. Labor started very quickly and the lovely nurses were able to get the nice man to come quickly for my epidural. I was very lucky to not have a C-section this time as well. Everything went beautifully and our sweet Kate was born at 6:48 followed by Liam at 7:07.
Kate Afton Jensen, 5 lbs. 1 oz, 18 inches
Liam Kip Jensen, 5 lbs. 12 oz., 18 1/4 inches.

Kate on bottom, Liam on top. They were amazingly healthy babies for 35 weeks, and really great (even if they are sleepy) eaters. We were so lucky to be able to bring them home just two days later on the 13th. More pictures to come... they are already over a week old and have past their birth weight.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I have been checking and checking to see if you had the babies...and you did!! I love their names!! They are so cute. And how in the HECK did you escape a c-section??? YOu are such a lucky gal to deliver two sets of twins vaginally!! I am not sure how your kids know to go head down??? They must be some smart babies!! Congrats!! Liam is the same weight Abigail was at 40 weeks and almost the same lenght. Very cute!!

Jessica said...

Yeah! It was so fun to get to see and hold them today! They are so cute and sweet!

Alisha Harris said...

Congrats Jared and Dani. I have been so excited to hear the news and see pictures. Good luck over the next few weeks and months.

Anonymous said...

You are super mom with superb help!

Mom

Loleen said...

congrats. I am so glad that they are healthy and all is going well for your family. They are adorable.

3T's said...

Kate and Liam are SO beautiful!!! We are SO glad that everything went so well!! We wish we were there to see them, give them loves from us!! Give Big Sister Claire and Big Brother Jacob big hugs for us too!!