Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year we decided to brave the 16 hour car drive with the whole family and go to Wyoming to be with the Streeter side of the family. Other than some illness when traveling both ways the drive went really well, the babies were perfect for the drive. We were able to visit our friends the Raabs on our way. Kiddos had the entire week off of school so we were able to stay for a week. My brother and his family live nearby and my sister and her family came from Minnesota for part of the time we were there. Kiddos had such a great time with all the cousins and everyone got to meet Kate and Liam and we finally got to meet Bentley who is 1 now. This is A LOT of pictures which you may not appreciate if you are not related to me.
Having fun with the cousins.

Bentley is tiny... Liam is huge.

Uncle Jared is a pretty popular guy.
So is Grandpa.

Jared had more fun than the kids in the snow... this huge snowman was pretty hard to get together.
My sister... see the family resemblance?

The 6 cousins between 4 and 7 (4 of them are 5).
Uncle Heath and Liam napped together quite a bit.
Kate and Aunt Bri.
The whole family.
My sister's family.
My brother's family.
All the grandkids.

Claire and Brighton were good little buddies and loved looking at the black friday ads together.

Grandpa made a rocket out of water, a pop bottle, and an air pump... the grandkids loved it. Grandpa and Heath and Jared got a little wet.
Just to clarify... Kaci was standing on the hearth, she is not that tall.
Grandpa spent a lot of time rocking babies in his chair.
Bentley.
I even got to see Jan (a good friend and my college roommate) for a little bit while I was home.
It was great to be there... Mom made great food as always and kept all the grandkids happy with fun things to do. Now... maybe I can get some Christmas festivities posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm related soooo I really enjoyed this post. It was so fun to have everyone together. Thanks for all of your great picture taking, Dani and thanks again for traveling for so long with 4 kiddos to be with us! Loved every minute of it.

Mom

Anonymous said...

I just thought you might like to know that there is a deer in the driveway in the background of the top picture. Take a look.

Mom