Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Ugly Sweater Party 2011

We had our annual Ugly Sweater party at the beginning of December. It was a great party (if I do say so myself). We had yummy food and great company. We all had a fun ugly ornament exchange and played Christmas Bunco in our festive wear. As always there were prizes for the ugliest sweater and various prizes for Bunco.














There are a lot of us that have had babies recently, several that also were not there.
This year's winner, complete with music that plays when you push the poorly placed button. Can't wait for next year... we already have some good ideas.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Jared needs to get a new sweater, I am thinking that is the same one he wore when you hosted in Ohio. And yes, I agree, the girl who won, did have a "Very Ugly" Sweater!!! Looked like it was a fun time, like always!!

Anonymous said...

Jared was a trooper to smile when he felt so punk. I think that sweater was the one Dani wore last year. Looks like a fun time for all.

Mom

Jared said...

I wore the sweater Dani has worn for the last 3 years :)

Dani wore one I wore a few years back. We probably spend less time than just about anyone on our sweaters!