Sunday, February 19, 2012

Conversations with Jacob tonight

Jacob said there were pictures of presidents on the $1 and $5 bills. When asking who it was on the $1 bill, my dad explained it was President George Washington, and that he was the first president. Jacob asked, "Was he president when Adam was there?"

Before Jacob said our family's prayer before bed, I was reminding him to pray for Andrew, who is on a mission in Houston. He asked, "Why, did he get a bad report?" I went on to explain that we can ask Heavenly Father for righteous desires, and he asked, "Can I ask for another baby?" ... "Well, Jacob, don't we already have 2?" Sure enough, he did pray that we could have another baby. At least it was singular!

Jacob needed to know what letters made the CH sound. He wanted to know how to spell the word "chother" (as in, e chother).

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Please let me know when that "Single" birth happens:)