Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Kirtland

The weekend before labor day we took a trip down to Kirtland. I had never been there, so it was very interesting for me. We started at the Kirtland temple then moved on to the LDS visitors center where we saw the Whitney store and home and the next morning the new Joseph Smith movie. We also went to the Morley farm and the John Johnson farm. It was so great to learn more about church history, and now as I am reading D&C to think that I have been to some places where these things happened. The babies did great in the car on the way to Kirtland and they started out well on the way home, but lost patience and the last 45 minutes were pretty rough! We would do it again though. OH---and as a side note, we would not recommend the Motel 6.

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip. I'm so glad you had the opportunity.

Alisa said...

This is Alisa Christensen, Camie's sister in law...This is where I served my mission! My heart did a little flutter as I looked at these pictures. Hope you enjoyed it!