Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter 2010

Better late than never ( I have so many pictures and so many things to post about). We enjoyed a great Easter/Conference weekend. Our Young Women hosted an easter egg hunt for the kids in our ward at the Bishop's house. In true Oregon style it was drizzly and wet, good thing our kids have great rain coats and rain boots!
Claire was excited.
Jacob needed his Daddy (don't worry, he did have fun once he was allowed to start hunting).
We spent our Saturday and Sunday watching and listening to conference at home.... look how grown-up my kiddo is.
Chris joined us for some of conference... this is pretty much how he watched the entire session (our kids are quite fond of him).
Chris, and Jim and Mel's family joined us for Easter dinner... it was delicious! It was also Chris's birthday, so we got to celebrate with him.
Here are this year's Easter outfits (thanks Nana).
She is looking grown-up too.
Happy (late) Easter everyone, I hope you all were able to remember the resurrection and life of our dear Savior. The messages shared through conference were so powerful and inspiring to me, I am so grateful for a living prophet and apostles.

1 comments:

Kelsey Ann said...

This is the first time I have been on your blog...took me long enough! Great pictures of your cute kids and of the temple.