Thursday, January 26, 2012

8 years

Last week was our eighth anniversary. I can hardly believe it has been that long and feel like it has been longer all at the same time. So much has happened in eight years. Marrying Jared is the best decision I ever made.
In eight years we have had 4 kids (two at a time) and have had a career start and a big career move, two homes, one big move across the country, a few cars, and several other things I don't care to count. We look older and maybe not as skinny, but we are more in love than ever.
I love you Jared, thanks for 8 great years, so excited to see what all the years ahead will bring.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you celebrated! You both look amazing in both pictures.

Mom

Sarah said...

Yeah for 8 years!! 4 kids in 8 years-you beat us! I think Jared is the only one who put on some weight-what maybe 5 lbs?? YOu two look GREAT!!

Jessica said...

Cute cute! Happy Anniversary!

Jared said...

Thanks to Amber for babysitting so we could go to dinner - it's not an easy task! :)