Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Phone Pictures

I finally uploaded some pictures from my phone, I take a lot on it since I always have it with me. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last few months. The first are the oldest, the last are the newest.




Showing off her rolling over trick.
Showing off his sitting up trick.
Showing off his teeth.
Her hair is invisible, but she has some. This picture shows a little of it.

We went on a bike ride/rolleblade ride on the waterfront this last weekend because it was such a nice day. Once we convinced Claire that her legs weren't actually that tired we all had a great time.

Her hair really is red.
Such happy happy babies.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Such cute pictues! Love those hats on the babies! Oh, and I love the picture of Liam with Claire in the background picking her nose :)

Anonymous said...

So cute. Love it. Keep them coming.

Mom

Sarah said...

I just love the pictures! Kate is such a cute baby girl!