Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy 31 Jared!

On May 2 Jared turned 31... wow!  Anyhow, we had company here (more on them in a later post) and so I took advantage of the chance to have a silly party for Jared.  He loves the movie Despicable Me, mostly because he thinks the minions are hilarious.  So, yes, we threw a Despicable Me birthday party for a grown man, and I am pretty sure it made him very happy.  Taylor and Hayley and I dressed up as minions for the occasion.
 We also made Minion cupcakes.
 Jared was a good sport and seemed impressed with it all.
 Hayley and Claire and Jacob also made a fun game of pin the mouth on the minion and Jacob made sure that everybody played.
 Claire dressed up as one of the girls from the movie (they have a little dance recital).
 Happy Birthday sweetie... can't believe I am married to such an old man, but I also can't believe I am married to such a great guy.
I love this guy... he is a loving and helpful husband, an energetic and happy father, a great provider, my best friend and the love of my life.

5 comments:

Jared said...

it was REALLY funny!!!!! a total surprise! it was a lot of fun to have Taylor and Hayley there for the fun. They've seen me laughing so hard I cry at the minions.

When we played pin the eyes on the minion, Jacob was in charge of spinning people around - Claire just spun herself next to the Jacob.

I waited 31 years to try a chocolate Twinkie... I may wait another 31 years before my next - regular Twinkies are much better!

Dani is the best! Thanks for a memorable 31st birthday!

Anonymous said...

Jared is looking good at 31!

cmil

Savage said...

Happy Birthday, Holy AWESOME twinkies :)

Sarah said...

That first picture, freaks me out!! Kind of scary looking:) Happy Birthday Jared! Looks like it was a fun party!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm yes you can clearly see her childcunt showing through her leotard, the lovely chubby lips and her slit