Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Peepee

Today is my sister's birthday.  Her name is Kaci but Jacob calls her Peepee.  She is my older and only sister and we look just alike!  We used to work at Dairy Queen together and she would tell everyone we were sisters and when they seemed confused she would tell them that I was adopted, even though they all knew my mom.  My parents adopted Kaci from Korea when she was an itty-bitty baby.  If it wasn't for height and looks you would never believe she was adopted though because she has the perfect combination of my Mom and Dad in her (she may have just a little too much of my Dad's sarcasm, but I think we all got that).  Kaci is 3' 21" (4' 9") and has enough spunk for a 6' 11" body (I love to watch her try to reach things on high shelves).  In this picture I am squatting!

Kaci is among the best at bringing out the very silliest in me!  She is mother to 4 and caregiver to many.  We all love her!  Happy Birthday Loser (it is a term of endearment with us)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny loser...but thanks for the tribute and just for the record, you were the one that was adopted! When we gave talks a few weeks ago in the Cayman Islands at their little branch there, Travis got up and announced to everyone that I was a pistol. ??? Everyone needs a little scarcasm and spunk in my opinion!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh...and by the way...I am 4'10'' I don't know why everyone keeps forgetting this. You need to give me credit for every inch!

Anonymous said...

I really got a good chuckle out of this post, espceially since it is so true!

cmil

Streeters said...

Kaci is only 4'10" when she is wearing TALL shoes and curls her bangs. I don't know who she thinks she is kidding. She just doesn't want to have to sit in a booster seat in the car. Anywa. THis Made me Laugh REALLY HARD!!!!
-Brother