Sunday, December 23, 2012

Nights out

Dani and I have had a lot of opportunities over the last couple weeks to use a babysitter.  Last night, we went out to dinner, and I surprised Dani by having a few of our friends meet us at the restaurant to celebrate Dani's 30th birthday.  It was a fun surprise and was nice to get out with friends.  I LOVE the expression in this picture!

We also went to my work party on Tuesday night in Lake Oswego.

We have an AWESOME babysitter - she lives next door, has 4 younger siblings she has taken care of, and is very even-keeled, which is a requirement for taking care of our kids.  She is able to feed our kids and get them to bed, and we don't even have to worry about them.  She's also 12, which means by the time she's off to college, we'll have 2 baby-sitting age kids!!!

Last night, after Dani's surprise party, we came home and saw these creations.  They made Rudolfs on Friday. I love the glasses and the eye lashes!  They also made little ornaments - she took pictures and had them printed that day so they could make the ornaments together!  Kiddos enjoy playing Wii with her.



1 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, yesterday!! I hope you had a Wonderful 30th birthday!! yeah...you are finally in the 30's with me!!! :)